Work is underway to prepare a complete Psalter pointed for singing according to the nine Gregorian Psalm tones, for which some early Lutheran sources provided four-part settings. The text is a slightly modified form of the King James Version. As Psalms are prepared they will be added here.
- The 1st Psalm. Beatus vir.
- The 12th Psalm. Salvum me fac Domine.
- The 14th Psalm. Dixit insipiens in corde suo.
- The 114th–115th Psalm. In exitu Israel.
- The 148th Psalm. Laudate Dominum de coelis.
- The 149th Psalm. Cantate Domino canticum novum.
- The 150th Psalm. Laudate Dominum in sanctis eius.